About the Genie

My photo
Suzie is a former Equity Trader, full-time Advertising and Marketing student and Mother of two teenage wonders. In her spare time she wishes for more spare time and will almost always be seen wearing Chuck Taylor Converse shoes.

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Suits In Chucks

As I prepare to head into the city tomorrow, I am wishing that my chucks were suitable business footwear, accepted as the standard for professionalism.

I am, as I write, considering starting this trend; just go feet first, as it were, straight into the executive world with Chucks proudly hugging my happy feet. 

I do understand the risk of sideways glances and silent judgement, but know that I will be silently judging back and blaming your cynicism on jealousy; because you and I both know that heels are stupid and chucks are cool... what reason more do we need for this trend to catch on?

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/mike-ross-suits/
















 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment