About the Genie

My photo
Suzie is a former Equity Trader, full-time Advertising and Marketing student and Mother of two teenage wonders. In her spare time she wishes for more spare time and will almost always be seen wearing Chuck Taylor Converse shoes.

Wednesday 10 February 2016

We Are Not Friends

Today I have wasted exactly 1 hour and 57 minutes of my life attempting to repair a communication breakdown between my laptop and the inanimate little shit that sits smugly on the desk, calling itself a printer.

WHYYYYYYYYYYY?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Imagine me pleading to the heavens for an explanation from some authority to rationalize this irrational hatred for me).  Whoever said that technology is our friend, needs to find better friends -_-

So right now I am wishing I could smash a printer.


Office Space, Twentieth Century Fox.  Gif: ftw.usatoday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment