About the Genie

My photo
Suzie is a former Equity Trader, full-time Advertising and Marketing student and Mother of two teenage wonders. In her spare time she wishes for more spare time and will almost always be seen wearing Chuck Taylor Converse shoes.

Friday 20 February 2015

When you wish upon a shoe...

If I only had one wish, it would be to have more wishes.

I know this is not a new idea, but it is a good one, because the responsibility of making just one wish is too damned stressful.  That kind of responsibility is way beyond my pay grade.  Like if you only have one wish and you don't wish for world peace, aren't you kind of a jerk?

Truth be told, I don't actually possess a mystical lantern and I am not personally acquainted with any wish-wielding genies, so I will have to make do with the theoretical magical wand in my head, proposing as many wishes as I want that will likely never be granted, but what the hell.


taken from: www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hbO9XzBP5e4

"In case of emergency, the exits are here-here-here-here-here-here-here-here-here-here-here - anywhere! Keep your hands and arms inside the carpet!" -Genie, Aladdin 

No comments:

Post a Comment