About the Genie

My photo
Suzie is a former Equity Trader, full-time Advertising and Marketing student and Mother of two teenage wonders. In her spare time she wishes for more spare time and will almost always be seen wearing Chuck Taylor Converse shoes.

Thursday 12 May 2016

I Am A Traitor

I admit it.  It has taken a lot of courage to admit, but it can no longer be denied.

At first it started as a casual dalliance.  One betrayal here and there, not admitting to myself that I was fully gone, all in, a full-blown turncoat.
But you know what they say about true love:  It cannot be denied, it defies all logic, and in staying true to your heart, you must reject all shame and embrace it.

I will always love you Chuck Taylor, ours is a story for the ages; but alas, I am moving on. 
Today I purchased 2 new pairs of PF Flyers, taking my tally to 4. 
www.styleforum.net


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So I guess we are officially “on a break”. 
theodysseyonline.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment